TNZ Open 2015
2 Day event - 18th and 19th April, 2015
The TNZOpen 2015 will be held at the North Shore Events Centre, and will be a TWO DAY event- starting on the 18th of April and finishing on Sunday the 19th of April. Saturday, 18th April, 2015 will consist of Black Belt and Grade 1-2 sparring, Black Belt & Coloured Belt Poomsae, while Sunday 19th April, 2015 will cover Coloured Belt Grade 3-5 and 6-8 sparring.
- The Information package for the 2015 TNZ Open will soon be available for download
- The web registration form for the TNZ Open 2015 is to be opened on the 10th of February, 2015
Venue: North Shore Events Centre, Silverfield Rd, Wairau Valley, North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand
Tournament Director: - Garry Carpenter
Contact Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes for this year's event:
- Entry fees for spectators: Adults - $10, Children (under 14 years) $2
- Spectator entry begins at 830am each day
- WTF updated rules - Jan 1st 2015.
- International entrants must be an official member of a WTF recognised member national association. Taekwondo New Zealand reserves the right to validate all entrants before accepting.